PATIENT LOGIN - For Appointments and Prescriptions. Opens in a new browser window...
- Your midwife will visit from the day after discharge until 10 days following the birth; but longer if required. Should you need to contact the midwife you can telephone – 01334 465851
- Your Health Visitor will have regular contact from day 10 after the birth up until 8 weeks of age (this will usually be at home). Your Health Visitor can also be contacted by telephone – 01334 465877
- We would ask that you register the baby with the practice as soon as possible
- We would like to see Mum and baby at the surgery 6 weeks after birth for the “6 week check” and would ask that you make appointments for both of you with one of the GPs
- The routine immunisation schedule begins when your baby is 8 weeks old. We run an immunisation clinic every every Tuesday afternoon from 14:00 to 16:30. You will automatically be sent an appointment by Child Health for this clinic.