The Doctors and Nursing Teams in the Practice work closely together and are committed to Family Medicine. They provide a wide range of services including Chronic Disease Management, Maternity Care, Family Planning, Child Health Surveillance, Travel Services and Minor Surgery. The Doctors also provide a service to the Minor Injury Unit and In-Patient wards at St Andrews Community Hospital; including care of patients in the Hospice Unit.
Most of our Chronic Disease Management occurs in routine appointments but we do run some clinics. Appointments are required for all of these – you will be sent a reminder when your review is due. Please call the surgery to book your appointment – this might require several appointments including a blood test appointment.
Clinics run as follows – you need an appointment for all of these:
- Antenatal Clinic (Midwives) – Monday Morning: 09:30 – 11:30
- Baby/Child Immunisations – Friday mornings: 10:00 – 13:00 (Appointments are sent out directly from Child Health)
- CHD (Heart disease) – Monday and Thursday afternoons
- COPD (Lung disease) – Monday and Tuesday afternoons
- Diabetes – Wednesday afternoons
- INR – Tuesday and Friday mornings
- Travel – Thursday afternoons